Updated Monday April 4, 2016 by Anthony Bruno.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2016-2017 SEASON
Questions? Contact Registration@adkhockey.com
Prior to Registration:
- GET YOUR USA HOCKEY ID. A VALID USA HOCKEY ID (FOR THE 2016/2017 SEASON) IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.. GO TO WWW.USAHOCKEYREGISTRATION.COM AND GET YOUR ID(S) BEFORE YOU START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS! Note: Although your current USA Hockey ID is valid through August 31, it is not valid for the 2016/2017 Season which commences in November 2016
- TAKE A PHOTO OR SCAN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PLAYER - IT MAY BE NEEDED DURING REGISTRATION.
Steps to Register:
- Go to www.adkhockey.com
- Click on big REGISTER button.
- If you have an account, login to your account. If you are new to AYHA, create a new account.
- Click Register to [Play/Participate] button. Select the person you want to register, and follow the prompts.
- During registration, you will be asked for the USA Hockey Number and a series of other questions relevant to your Role and Division of play.
- During registation, you may be asked to upload a birth certificate, if NYSAHA/USA Hockey has not yet verified it. If you have difficulty uploading this, you can email it to email@example.com and we will take care of that part for you.
- Complete checkout and pay. We accept Visa/Mastercard credit or debit cards. You will have 2 options to pay:
- OPTION #1: Pay complete order in full.
- OPTION #2: Payment plan where you will be charged a $100 deposit, where remaining balance will be automatically charged on November 1, 2016. All balances are due November 1, 2016.