Updated Wednesday April 5, 2017 by AYHA.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2017-2018 SEASON
Questions? Contact Registration@adkhockey.com
Prior to Registration:
- GET YOUR USA HOCKEY ID. A VALID USA HOCKEY ID (FOR THE 2017/2018 SEASON) IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER.. GO TO WWW.USAHOCKEYREGISTRATION.COM AND GET YOUR ID(S) BEFORE YOU START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS! Note: Although your current USA Hockey ID is valid through August 31, it is not valid for the 2017/2018 Season which commences in November 2017.
- TAKE A PHOTO OR SCAN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF YOUR PLAYER - IT WILL BE NEEDED DURING REGISTRATION IF YOU HAVENT UPLOADED IN THE PAST.
Steps to Register:
- Go to www.adkhockey.com
- Click on big REGISTER button.
- If you have an account, login to your account. If you are new to AYHA, create a new account.
- Click Register to [Play/Participate] button. Select the person you want to register, and follow the prompts.
- During registration, you will be asked for the USA Hockey Number and a series of other questions relevant to your Role and Division of play.
- During registation, you may be asked to upload a birth certificate, if NYSAHA/USA Hockey has not yet verified it. If you have difficulty uploading this, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of that part for you.
- Complete checkout and pay. We accept Visa/Mastercard credit or debit cards. You will have 2 options to pay:
- OPTION #1: Pay complete order in full.
- OPTION #2: Payment plan where you will be charged a $100 deposit, where remaining balance will be automatically charged on November 1, 2017. All balances are due November 1, 2017. If you registered for tryouts, your tryout fee will be added to the initial deposit.